miércoles, 11 de enero de 2017

ingles

After having thought of my Christmas holidays, I think the most memorable event I remember is this:

the day of christmas

This day it was amazing , i wasn't really excited with this day i thought that it would be the same that the other years. The family talking about things that i don't like and me playing with my little cousin i love her but sometimes i prefer do other things but at this time something happend that make me feel excited.
we have dinner in family it was funny time because i didn't see my big cousins for a long time because they live in Cádiz , i didn't know that they would be there ,it was an entertainment.
when we finished we gave our present of the invisible friend it´s was well but the last present was a packet with the name: family , i opened it .it was a beautiful letter from my sister and  game! it was an amazing game she did it ! in the game we had to search clues for a present . the present was a beautiful pic of the family . i feel really well and my family too. it was a nice moment for my memory and i have to be really grateful with my sister , she is very retailer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario