lunes, 3 de abril de 2017

task enviroment

 i sometimes go to school by car this is an action that i do but i could eliminate if i wanted becouse i live to close from school and when i go to school by car i waste the energy of the car and the energy of my parents. i will try to go to school on foot , it is cheaper and better for my world.when i go to my classes i go by car , i need a transport to go to my classes bot i could be done using less energy if i go by bus.this is a public transport this will improve the enviroment. i always forget to turn off lights of my house this make my dad get angry with me because he is really interested about enviroment and to thus waste a lot of energy.sometimes i turn on the tv to listen something thet i am not watching. this is a really stupid thing and i have to eliminate.i have to use my computer everyday this is something that i could not anything to waste less energy but i konow that you can change the settings of your computer this could be intereted!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario